The Canadian Association for CHE & Training (CACHET) is a not-for-profit physician organization that was founded to provide practical, concise, and engaging evidence-based learning to healthcare practitioners across Canada.
Mission Statement & Purpose
Adhering to the highest ethical, scientific and educational standards, we assume all responsibility for the assessment, planning, development and implementation of our CPD programs.
- National Standard for support of accredited CPD activities
- Canadian Medical Association code of ethics
- College of Family Physicians of Canada guidelines for CPD development
- Innovative Medicines Canada code of ethical practices
- Conseil Québécois de Développement Professionnel Continu des Médecins code of ethics
View all services
Live Virtual Webinars
Content Development & Speaker Training
Ready To JOIN US?
BE PART OF A PHYSICIAN ORGANIZATION THAT IS DEDICATED TO SERVING YOUR NEEDS AND INTERESTS!